1. About this website
1.1 The AIA Healthiest Schools website is owned by, and operated on behalf of, AIA Company Limited and its subsidiaries including PT AIA FINANCIAL (“AIA”, “we”, “us” and “our”).
3. Your responsibilities
3.1 You are required to register in order to access some of the functionality within this website. When you register and activate your account, you will provide us with personal data such as your name and email address. You must ensure that this information is accurate and current.
3.2 In order to register to use the website you must:
3.2.1 a resident of Republic of Indonesia;
3.2.2 be employed or otherwise engaged by aprimary or secondary school, excluding higher/further educational institutions; and
3.2.3 be at least 18 years of age.
3.3 By applying to register for this website, you agree and warrant that you are authorised to act on behalf of the primary or secondary school that you work for.
3.4 You must treat your user name and password for this website as confidential and must not share it with any other person.
4. Your right to use information on this website
4.1 All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this website and its content are owned by us and our licensors. You may print and download extracts of any page(s) and any other materials, data, text, images, video, audio or other content from our website to use in connection with your role and you may draw the attention of others to content posted on our site.
- 4.2.1 use this website or any of its content for commercial purposes, unless we agree so in writing;
- 4.2.2 link to this website, unless we agree so in writing;
- 4.2.3 use any text or data mining or web scraping tools in connection with this website or its content;
- 4.2.4 knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful;
- 4.2.5 attempt to gain unauthorised access to this website, the server on which this website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this website;
- 4.2.6 translate, modify or tamper with, any part of this website or its content;
- 4.2.7 create derivative works of or from any part of this website or its content; and
- 4.2.9 do any act that we would deem to be inappropriate, or which is unlawful or is prohibited by any laws applicable to us or our website; and
- 4.2.10 do any act that would constitute a breach of either the privacy or any other of the legal rights of individuals.
5. Promotions and competitions
6. Third party links
6.1 This website provides links to other websites which are not controlled by us. Those links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for their use, effect or content.
6.2 We make no representations or warranties as to, and accept no responsibility for, the accuracy of information on those sites, nor do we endorse any information, opinion, goods or services referred to on them. You acknowledge and agree that you access such websites at your own risk.
7. Ownership of information
7.1 Any content you upload to this website or otherwise share with us in connection with this website, including as part of any promotion or competition or any suggestion or feedback you provide to us, will be considered non-confidential. You will continue to own this content, however you grant and agree to grant to us a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform that content for any purpose connected with the website and the broader AIA Healthiest Schools initiative, including to promote this website.
7.2 Any personal data submitted to us in connection with this website will be subject to AIA''s Privacy Statement available here.
8. Our liability to you
8.1 You agree that your access to, and use of, this website is at your own risk.
- 8.2.1 in the case of goods: the replacement of the goods or supply of equivalent goods; the repair of the goods; or the payment of the costs of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
- 8.2.2 in the case of services, the supply of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
8.3 Except as set out in paragraph 8.2 or as otherwise required by law, you agree that we are not liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damage (including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss), whether in tort (including negligence) or otherwise arising out of, or in connection with this website and its content, including (without limitation) in connection with:
- 8.3.1 your use, and the use by anyone else in your organisation, of this website or any of its content; and
- 8.3.2 your inability to this website or any of its content for whatever reason and however arising, including (without limitation) negligence.
8.4 We do not guarantee that our website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses and we will not be liable for any damage to, or viruses that may infect, your device, computer equipment or other property as a result of your access to, use of, or browsing in this website or your downloading of any content from this website.
9. Changes to, and performance of, this website
9.1 We may need to update and change this website from time to time, including changing the content available on, or the functionality of, this website.
9.2 We will use reasonable endeavours to generally make this website available to. However, the availability of this website depends on various factors outside of our control, including your network connection, and as such we cannot guarantee that:
- 9.2.1 you will be able to use this website or any of its content at any time; or
- 9.2.2 your use of this website will be continuous, uninterrupted, secure or error-free.
9.3 You acknowledge that you may not be able to use this website if:
- 9.3.2 we decide to terminate, suspend or block your access to this website for any reason.
9.4 We make no guarantee as to the reliability or other performance of this website. The performance of this website depends on various factors, including the functions, capacity and configuration of the device which you use to access this website, the speed of your internet connection, and the number of users accessing the systems which support this website.
9.5 The information available through this website is provided for general information only and you acknowledge that it has not been created specifically for you or to provide you with any specific advice. The information may also be subject to updates from time to time and, while we aim to ensure that it is up-to-date, there may be delays, errors or omissions that could impact its currency or accuracy. Accordingly, we cannot and do not warrant or guarantee that the information you obtain through this website is or will be current, complete or accurate at all times. You acknowledge and agree that you will make your own enquiries to determine whether the information you obtain through this website is current, complete and accurate before using it. We are not responsible for any liabilities, losses, damages, costs or expenses you suffer or incur as a result of your failure to comply with this paragraph.
10.1 We are an insurance company. However nothing set out on this website is an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy any security, insurance product or other product or service by us.